How should we lay the laminate flooring after we buy it back?
1. Clean up the construction site, including every corner.
2. Level the ground, and the level error cannot exceed 2mm. Then it is to trim edges and corners and other parts of the ground that are protruding or uneven.
3. After the floor is cleaned, spread the moisture-proof layer to prevent the floor from getting damp in the future. The moisture-proof layer should be laid flat and the seams should be close together.
4. Because the floor is to be installed in a staggered manner, it is necessary to pre-lay the floor before installation, and divide part of the floor into two, which should be sawed according to the size. Before sawing the floor, you can unpack all the floors and pick out the problematic or defective floors for sawing. This can effectively make full use of the locally problematic floors without excessive loss.
5. Because the floor has a certain expansion rate, it is necessary to reserve expansion joints at the part where it contacts the wall before paving to prevent the floor from bulging. The size of the expansion joint is generally related to the expansion coefficient of the floor.
6. The glue for bonding the floor should be special for laminate flooring, and the pollution of this glue is relatively small. Don't randomly choose non-floor adhesives on the market, it will add pollution sources to the pollution that exists on the floor itself.
7. The next step is to lay the floor. When laying, place a short piece next to a long piece, so that the cross-laid floor will be bitten and not easy to loosen. After the floor is put together, it must be tapped tightly with a tool.
8. The next step is the connection, which is usually covered by floor battens. But it is also filled with glass glue, depending on what you like.
9. After the above work is completed, check it again and fix any imperfections. Then enter the final process. It is the installation of the skirting line, the joints to be made are tight and flush. And to ensure that it can press the floor and wall joints.
10. The floor is laid and the next step is to install the battens. Generally, the floor is higher than the ground and the high and low pressure battens are used. The floor is as flat as the ground and the flat battens are used.
- Prev: No
- Next: What is laminate flooring?