At present, there are various brands of household laminate flooring on the market, and consumers are dazzled when choosing. In fact, we only need to pay attention to the following 7 points in the process of choosing household laminate flooring, and we can select suitable and qualified wood flooring.
(1) Look at the packaging: If it is an imported product, it should have a Chinese logo and a customs inspection certificate in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. Otherwise, the origin is suspicious and should not be trusted.
(2) Look at the brand: Well-known brands, especially well-known brands from domestic manufacturers, can more realistically guarantee product quality and after-sales service.
(3) Look at the moisture-proof measures: whether there is a special moisture-proof floor mat, whether there is a thick moisture-proof layer on the floor, whether the glue is a special floor waterproof glue, etc. With these three measures, the tide is hard to invade.
(4) Look at the material: The mainstream laminate flooring basically uses high-density fiberboard as the base material, and a few laminate floors use medium-density fiberboard as the base material, so they have their own characteristics and can be selected according to your own home needs.
Look at the surface wear resistance parameters: The initial wear resistance value of the household floor surface is generally above 6000 rpm, and the higher the surface wear resistance, the better.
(5) Look at the thickness: The international standard thickness is 8 mm. At present, a 12 mm type is still popular in the market. If it is too thick or too thin, there may be quality problems.
(6) Look at the amount of formaldehyde emission: National regulations: The amount of formaldehyde emission of qualified laminate flooring should be less than or equal to 1.5mg/L. For the health of you and your family, you should try to choose branded products below this standard value.
(7) Look at after-sales service: Look at whether there is property insurance, warranty card, whether it is sold directly by the manufacturer, whether the product is sold exclusively, etc. Otherwise, if there is a problem in the use process, no one will accept it, which will bring a lot of inconvenience to yourself.